BV West Spotlight Online

• Follow us on social media @bvwspotlight on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram!

Tips for Finals!

Feeling stressed about the end of the year? Not to worry! Here are a few tips to get you through the next two weeks!

With the end of the year coming, BV West reporters Kolbie Christensen and Natalie Lindmark are here for some last minute tips and tricks for finishing strong!

DONT PROCRASTINATE

Projects, tests and essays oh my! With the 7 classload it can be overwhelming. Stay on top of your work and don’t get behind. If you put off projects or studying you risk cramming and the negative impacts to come with it.

STAY ORGANIZED

Keeping a schedule and using organization matters such as post it notes, notecards or any type of calendar schedule can really help with the success of your finals. Organization makes it easier to successfully study and work the right amount for each class.

GET ENOUGH SLEEP

Everyone knows it’s important to get eight hours of sleep a night but realistically we all know that getting eight or more hours of sleep is impossible every night. But it is important to get as much as you can as it will help to improve your grades and help you stay focused for the long test day ahead of you.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Whether it be mentally or physically, don’t forget to take care of yourself. Eat well, sleep well, fit time to do things you enjoy, spend time with others and on yourself as well! While finals are a very crucial part of our grades, it’s important to not let all the stress get to us and just be proud of all the hard work that has been done this year.

Happy Summer!