9/24 Varsity Volleyball Tournament at Olathe East

BVW Varsity Volleyball goes home with a victory, winning all 5 games in a tournament at Olathe East on September 24th 2022.

Morgan White & Lauren Frumkin, Photographer

Sophomore Brookelyn Hatton serves the ball into play for the Jaguars. (Morgan White)
Lily Wedman(2) and Alison Heck(10) jump up to the net attempting to block the volleyball. (Morgan White)
Junior Katrina Whitehouse and Freshman Carlie Pandjaris celebrate their point with a high five. (Lauren Frumkin)
The BVW Jaguars form a group huddle to celebrate their point. (Lauren Frumkin)
Sophomore Lily Wedman gets ready to jump-serve the ball into play. (Lauren Frumkin)
Junior Katrina Whitehouse reaches up as she gets ready to serve the ball. (Lauren Frumkin)
Sophomore Katie Phillips gets ready to serve the ball in the first set. (Lauren Frumkin)
The varsity team gives each other high fives after they won their first set. (Lauren Frumkin)
Sophomore Katie Phillips gets ready to serve the ball into play. (Lauren Frumkin)
Freshman Alyssa Young jumps as she serves the ball. BVW Jaguars won this tournament 5-0. (Lauren Frumkin)
Sophomore Katie Phillips reaches up as she prepares to serve the ball. (Lauren Frumkin)
Varsity Volleyball team celebrates in victory as they defeat BVNW. (Morgan White)
Katie Philips and Alyssa Young communicate as the ball approaches West’s side of the court. (Morgan White)
Alex Myers jumps up into the air to spike the ball across the court. (Morgan White)
Alyssa Young, Ava Hefner and Lily Wedman celebrate as they take the lead against Blue Valley Northwest (Morgan White)
Katie Philips jumps into the air as she serves the ball. (Morgan White)
Alyssa Young aggressively serves the ball into play for West. (Morgan White)
Ava Hefner passes the ball to a teammate as she is subbed off of the court. (Morgan White)
Sophomore Katie Philips celebrates after a Jaguar point. (Morgan White)